Product SKU: 61533914
Operating day to day activities for prolonged periods without a shoe is not always convenient or practical for active people who suffer ankle and/or Achilles Tendon injuries. This ice/heat pack holder for ankle and Achilles resolves this major problem and is very unique in its ability to administer ice and/or heat to swelling or inflammation WITHOUT restricting motion. For superior cold therapy results use actual bagged ice packs. Ice/Heat Pack(s) Not Included. One size fits most with adjustable strap fasteners.
- MAINTAINS MOBILITY: Ability to wear with shoes & while using a mobility aid (crutches, cane, walker, etc.), which allows the option of performing physical therapy exercises while it's secured in place.
- COMFORT: Contour design and compression straps continue to apply compression to your joint even as ice melts, without the need of having to reapply or re-adjust it.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs less than 2 oz. (10-25x lighter than competitive market alternatives).
- REUSABLE: Use multiple times without losing rigidity, even if it gets wet.
- RELIABLE: Balancing flexibility and rigidity, this device secures ice or any other hot/cold pack(s) in place under a larger range of use scenarios better than any alternative.
- IMPROVED RESULTS: Eliminates the hassle and time spent re-taping, re-wrapping, or readjusting ice (or any other hot or cold packs) to the affected area, which provides more opportunities for high quality, uninterrupted rehabilitation
*We Offer Discounted Professional Bulk Pricing. Contact Us For Details.